The Bulgarian

• Day One of the Bulgarian weights programme kindly donated to me by Bart over lunch last week.  As Bart said this programme is unlikely to make me drop any weight, in fact I will become a solid concrete block if I really apply myself.  Currently I am 177cm and weighing 111kgs so packing more beef onto my frame is going to provide a real challenge for local mens outfitters.  Luckily my standard work uniform consists of rugby shorts and a singlet.

Day One.Â

9-945am

Bench Press, CG LPD, Smith Calf, BB Curls.

Jai detest sets of 15 reps and short rest periods.  Todays session was a killer.Â

• how long did it take, and don't worry, it'll only get worse  😁

and you probably will lose weight, as the sessions are almost cardio, especially when you get down to the minute rests between the 15 rep sets!

• [quote name='MrBartMan']
    how long did it take, and don't worry, it'll only get worse  😁

and you probably will lose weight, as the sessions are almost cardio, especially when you get down to the minute rests between the 15 rep sets!
    [/quote]
    About 45 mins including a 10 minute warmup.

• [quote name='Red Beard']

Day One of the Bulgarian weights programme kindly donated to me by Bart over lunch last week.  As Bart said this programme is unlikely to make me drop any weight, in fact I will become a solid concrete block if I really apply myself.  [b]Currently I am 177cm and weighing 111kgs so packing more beef onto my frame is going to provide a real challenge for local mens outfitters.  Luckily my standard work uniform consists of rugby shorts and a singlet.
    [/b][/quote]

You really have to visit PB. You'd fit right in in rural SA.Â

• Stop it, you're scaring me.

• [quote name='Thomond78']
    You really have to visit PB. You'd fit right in in rural SA. 
    [/quote]

Not tall enough

• Day Two

SMP, SQUATS, TPD, 3 X 15 REST 120

• [quote name='NTA']
    [quote name='Thomond78']
    You really have to visit PB. You'd fit right in in rural SA. 
    [/quote]

Not tall enough
    [/quote]
    Story of my life.

• you still bulgarianing RB?

• Whats the story with this bulgarian stuff ? Have heard about it but can't be bothered googling it, does it work ? how does it work ? what does it do ?

Sorry for all the questions....

• No Im not but I did the first ramp.  I dont have anyone to spot for me when I train at the mo which makes the all out ball busting sets impossible.  I will try to scan a copy and email it to you though if you wanna know more.Â

• the scanned ramps are on one of the threads here alredy...

• Ready for the Battle of the Gyms Bart?  Who else is in your team of crusty surf nazis?