Special straps for strength training.

  • I had a friend who had these special velcro belt things which he'd got off a pro rugby player mate in Japan. I think they were called Katsu or something like that.

    Anyone heard of them? They were basically straps which you could do up tight around the top of your thighs/arms, etc, and then do exercises to basically isolate the muscle and make it work harder I guess (with less oxygen?).

    I'd be interested to know if anyone's used them or knows how to get them - even what they are called!

Log in to reply