Taranaki v Tasman Semi

• Taranaki

15 Marty McKenzie, 14 Declan O'Donnell, 13 Sean Wainui, 12 Charlie Ngatai (c), 11 Seta Tamanivalu, 10 Stephen Perofeta, 9 Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi,
    8 Toa Halafihi, 7 Lachlan Boshier, 6 Pita-Gus Sowakula, 5 Leon Power, 4 Kane Thompson, 3 Angus Ta'avao, 2 Ricky Riccitelli, 1 Mitchell Graham.

Reserves:
    16 Donald Maka, 17 Jared Proffit, 18 Reuben O'Neill, 19 Fin Hoeata, 20 Adrian Wyrill, 21 Kylem O'Donnell, 22 Johnny Fa'auli, 23 Jackson Ormond.

• Tasman

1 Tim Perry ( C )
    2 Andrew Makalio
    3 Tyrel Lomax
    4 Alex Ainley
    5 Shannon Frizell
    6 Ethan Blackadder
    7 Vernon Fredericks
    8 Jordan Taufua
    9 Finlay Christie
    10 Mitch Hunt
    11 James Lowe
    12 Alex Nankivell
    13 Levi Aumua
    14 Tima Faingaanuku
    15 Will Jordan

Reserves
    16 Tom Hill
    17 Ti’i Paulo
    18 Suia Halanukonuka
    19 Braden Stewart
    20 Pete Samu
    21 Ben Finau
    22 Tim O’Malley
    23 Trael Joass

• It's been Tasman with the upper hand for the first 15 minutes and they lead six three. Taranaki not looking their usual selves but that's a bit hard when Tasman has had most of the ball.

• Hunt is not wearing his kicking boots. Another miss. 14 - 10 Tasman

• Awesome try from Ngatai!

• If it's any consolation to you Stephen, I think your awesome defensive effort should have resulted in a 5m scrum.

To guys pick up the ball at exactly the same time, both holding it an never let go and it is forced in goal. How is that a try?

Why does our sport hate defenders?

• Jeez Ngatai is a classy player at this level.

• And that was a great team try from Tasman. Entertaining game.

• Some nice tries tonight. Taranaki 9/10 combo working well. Wainui the weakness on defence for Taranaki.

• This has been a fun game to watch as a neutral who hates both teams equally.

• @nepia said in Taranaki v Tasman Semi:

This has been a fun game to watch as a neutral who hates both teams equally.

These teams aren't worth your hate Nepia - save it for Wellington, Canterbury and Manawatu...

• There are different levels of hate.

• @stockcar86 said in Taranaki v Tasman Semi:

@nepia said in Taranaki v Tasman Semi:

This has been a fun game to watch as a neutral who hates both teams equally.

These teams aren't worth your hate Nepia - save it for Wellington, Canterbury and Manawatu...

I have enough hate to go around :). TBH, Wellington aren't that high on my hate list, they're below the Southland, Northland, Bay of Plenty as well as the two above.

• @nepia So just the teams with Crusaders players?

• @bones Nepia has to keep his options open for switching his support between the Hurricanes and Chiefs.

• @bones said in Taranaki v Tasman Semi:

@nepia So just the teams with Crusaders players?

Yeah, I hate the Magpies when Dagg plays for them.

• Where are all the Naki and Tasman-ian fans that we can completely derail the match thread with our inane back and forth.

Clearly they have social lives.

• Tamanivalu with a yellow card lol..
    Looks like Tasman gonna play Canterbury

• Halanukonuka has been a game changer. Why didn't he start?

• Hunt with a key mistake. That's gotta feel shit.