Tommy Robinson

• I haven't watched the doco yet but I think @Siam has?
    @Siam in your estimation should this be banned from sharing on facebook?

TommyR.JPG

The doco in question which Facebook has deemed far too dangerous for all you stupid masses:

• Those doubting the seriousness of this just look at this tweet and think hard if this is the type of thing you want to support

• @Baron-Silas-Greenback said in Political censorship online:

Those doubting the seriousness of this just look at this tweet and think hard if this is the type of thing you want to support

The continual march towards blasphemy laws. They've already started in Australia.

If we don't speak up now..well it isn't going to be pretty.

• That tweet doesn't appear to be getting a lot of support from people.

• @Rembrandt the real Tommy Robinson is a 3 part doco about TR s life . I believe it is a MUST WATCH.

By all means go into it with scepticism but I believe objective facts are easily discernible or very easy to verify. Court transcripts, on camera statements from authorities.

Don't watch it to form an opinion of TR politics but rather even handedly ask if all he's been through is warranted. Then wonder at the motivation and methods available to destroy this man vs his official criminal activities.

The BBC gotcha vid is a wake up to fake news.

Both of these docos are incredibly important, not for politics, but for a realisation of the inherent trust we have in our public institutions.

Like knowing that snakes are dangerous, it's behoven upon all of us to know what's capable in our civilised, taken for granted institutions

Edit, there is nothing in these docos harmful or offensive to the public ( bar the spelling mistakes in the subtitles).
    This Facebook banning is the worst one yet

• @No-Quarter said in Political censorship online:

That tweet doesn't appear to be getting a lot of support from people.

It got support from the people that matter though.
    I wonder what would happen if Robinson wins a seat in parliament.... let alone UKIP getting seats, it is a very long shot, but FB should prob play a little smarter.

• @Siam said in Tommy Robinson:

@Rembrandt the real Tommy Robinson is a 3 part doco about TR s life . I believe it is a MUST WATCH.

By all means go into it with scepticism but I believe objective facts are easily discernible or very easy to verify. Court transcripts, on camera statements from authorities.

Don't watch it to form an opinion of TR politics but rather even handedly ask if all he's been through is warranted. Then wonder at the motivation and methods available to destroy this man vs his official criminal activities.

The BBC gotcha vid is a wake up to fake news.

Both of these docos are incredibly important, not for politics, but for a realisation of the inherent trust we have in our public institutions.

Like knowing that snakes are dangerous, it's behoven upon all of us to know what's capable in our civilised, taken for granted institutions

Edit, there is nothing in these docos harmful or offensive to the public ( bar the spelling mistakes in the subtitles).
    This Facebook banning is the worst one yet

I figured that was the case. Looks like I gotta do some catch-up on Tommy videos. Sorry Mrs Rembrandt, no romantic comedies this weekend!

Also nice little add-on in favour of free speech here. Lets you comment on any article on the internet.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dissenter-extension/gdmekeodmghijamlkjcfpigdcdmcllbo

@No-Quarter said in Political censorship online:

That tweet doesn't appear to be getting a lot of support from people.

It got support from the people that matter though.
    I wonder what would happen if Robinson wins a seat in parliament.... let alone UKIP getting seats, it is a very long shot, but FB should prob play a little smarter.

Yeah, but given the ratio I'd say this is just further increasing Robinson's fan base as well. I doubt running for UKIP would be an option if authorities and tech companies had largely left him alone.

For the record, I agree with you, censoring ideas is a very bad mistake that we (humans) have a history of repeating over and over.

Those doubting the seriousness of this just look at this tweet and think hard if this is the type of thing you want to support

Is that a legit tweet, I'm sure it is but it's got me reeling. Played his hand or what! The Mayor of a large city openly persecuting a citizen with no criminal references is not a great path to go down

• @Siam said in Tommy Robinson:

@Baron-Silas-Greenback said in Political censorship online:

Is that a legit tweet, I'm sure it is but it's got me reeling. Played his hand or what! The Mayor of a large city openly persecuting a citizen with no criminal references is not a great path to go down

are you thinking of Sadiq Khan?

• This post is deleted!

• @antipodean yeah. Shit. Thanks, my mistake, facepalm emoji

• @Siam the guy in question is a real piece of work from what I understand. Straight out called for the murder of Majid Naawaz at one point for posting a cartoon. You'd hope someone with such extreme views would not be taken seriously...

• @No-Quarter oddly enough a BBC employee.
    Surely over half the population can see all this blatant hypocrisy?

• Just finished Panodrama. Kinda fun. Good on Lucy for double crossing the BBC rather than taking the payout. Always good when people can stick to their principles.

The biggest issues revealed are the collusion with an extremist group, telling a source what they should be saying in their interview, confirmation that they will clip a video to paint a narrative and what appeared to be some evidence that they were trying to manufacture a 'me too' story to take Tommy down. Also some hearsay of blackmail on former colleagues of Tommy's.

Tommy also gave him a world of shit for some perceived racist, classist and homophobic comments..not much in it but you can bet the house if Tommy said them it would be outrage all around.

Nice little bit at the end demonstrating the BBC's links to pedophilia and then a step-by-step instructional on how to not have to pay your TV license ever again.

• ...jesus. This is Mohammed Shafiq and Sargon on the LBC. Absolute snake in the grass and Ferrari is just painful.

• Just finished the first part of the 'Real Tommy Robinson' doco.
    Horrifying stuff. Just imaging having a 12 year old daughter gang-raped, the police and social services refusing to do anything but when you as a father try and get her back you end up being arrested? Honestly makes me ill.

Great coverage of the BBC & Guardian fabrications in the press.

I had trouble locating the doco, even with searching for the name "The real tommy robinson" it didn't appear in the results on youtube. The top 5 results are
    The Guardian - Hitpiece
    BBC - Hitpiece
    ABC News - Hitpiece
    OxfordUnion - His famous speech
    Owen Jones - Hitpiece

His official channel doesn't appear till number 9, they're just snuffing him out all for the crime of being against terrorism, corruption and mass child rape.

• Interesting how they get people to see different things when using search engines. When I search for "The Real Tommy Robinson" it's the doco (The Real Tommy Robinson Episode 1 - Grooming Gangs) first up on Google (videos) and Youtube.

• @Toddy said in Tommy Robinson:

Interesting how they get people to see different things when using search engines. When I search for "The Real Tommy Robinson" it's the doco (The Real Tommy Robinson Episode 1 - Grooming Gangs) first up on Google (videos) and Youtube.

Weird. Thought maybe it was my search history influencing it but same result in incognito as well.

TR.PNG