Jaguares vs Chiefs

• Some very good bench impact by the Chiefs.

Really enjoyed that game.

• Without Brodie too. Solid

• I'll take that win, Chiefs are looking like a slightly competent side at the moment.

• Congratulations to the Chiefs,big difference for me was the micro skills between the 2 teams,too much lost ball from Jaguaries and and the most telling thing..indiscipline which gave the chiefs field position to close the game out..enjoyable Sunday watch..!

• Boom.

The purple patch by the jags was quite something. Everything fell perfect and (rightly) got all the calls.

Full credit tho, stuck at it and got the points.

Steak and Malbec time.

• Two wins on the road!

If only the coaches and squad hadn’t spent the pre-season seemingly on holiday, we could be even further up the table...

• Good win for the Chiefs, way to stick in there. Jacobson keeping up his form, a bunch of young 6's really stepping it up this year eh!

Sad to see the return of the cheap-shotting, hollywooding Jaguares.

Chiefs passing is shit across the whole team.

• Late to te party I know, but Chiefs are back babeeeeeeeeeeee!

• @Bones said in Jaguares vs Chiefs:

Good win for the Chiefs, way to stick in there. Jacobson keeping up his form, a bunch of young 6's really stepping it up this year eh!

Sad to see the return of the cheap-shotting, hollywooding Jaguares.

Chiefs passing is shit across the whole team.

Yes, nothing flashy but very effective in everything he did (tackling, driving, hitting the rucks). He may be a bit too small for a 6 at the highest level but I have seen him play on the open side and he fared OK as he can run as fast as a back and as his positioning is excellent.

• @cgrant good point, almost like a Cane lite.