Front Squat 3/6
    Stand Military Press 3/6
    Good Morning 3/8
    TRX Row 3/10
    Floor Press 3/6
    Seated Row 3/8
    Row 1000m

SAT PM:
    •Treadmill Intervals 30 minutes plus Plank, Crunch & Stretch.

Down to 104.5 kg now. On track with eating and training. Using the Fit Pal app on my new phone I've become an avid gram and calorie counter!

• Sunday AM

Mount Te Aroha (Whakapipi Lookout): 23 minutes uphill to lookout. 13 minutes downhill return to car park.

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1353735686' post='327387']
    Down to 104.5 kg now. On track with eating and training. Using the Fit Pal app on my new phone I've become an avid gram and calorie counter![/quote]

Nice - one thing that is good about packaged food is you can track everything very easily. Keeping that consumption total under 8000kJ is a lot easier that way.

• [quote name='NTA' timestamp='1353806744' post='327617']

Nice - one thing that is good about packaged food is you can track everything very easily. Keeping that consumption total under 8000kJ is a lot easier that way.
    [/quote]
    Or under 7000kj in my case! I've gone for the 40/30/40 carbs/fat/pro split. Seems to be working, hopefully I'm not losing too much lean tissue.

• Hardcore!

Saw a fat burning diet from a paleo trainer that said you could do under 5500 a day. Going to give it a try when I'm trying to shift the last pockets of body fat.

• [quote name='NTA' timestamp='1353823872' post='327673']
    Hardcore!

Saw a fat burning diet from a paleo trainer that said you could do under 5500 a day. Going to give it a try when I'm trying to shift the last pockets of body fat.
    [/quote]
    I'm starting to weigh ingredients now before cooking! What has become of me???

• Monday 26/11

Treadmill: 30 Minutes Intervals.

• Tues PM: Kettlebell Workout (45 minutes) Treadmill Intervals (20 mins).

Wed: Running Intervals

Thursday: 10km Treadmill.

• 102.5kg this morning. Holy shit! That's the lightest I've been since about 1996. This cardio is paying off. A bit wary I maybe burning lean mass as well but the 40/30/30 fit pal plan is working a treat. I'm going to make sure I still lift decent tin twice a week and include a Kettlebell day between my mountain hike and the treadmill.

My goal of weighing under 100 by Xmas now feels extremely realistic.

• I've found myself already thinking about when, where and how I'm going to train on Xmas Day and thinking about how many calories all the potential booze I may consume on National Man Cave Day may amount to.

• We're having the wife's lot over for Xmas day and my plan is simple - get involved with the preparation. Nothing makes you feel like eating less than when you're up to your elbows in it.

The other part of the plan is to keep her mother the hell away from food prep. Silly old moo thinks she's still catering for 50!

But the odd wine and chocolate may pass my lips.

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1354253206' post='329472']

Friday Arvo:

WEIGHTS 3pm (60 minutes) Friday
    •Row 5 mins
    •Hang Clean & Push Press 4/3
    •Deadlift 6/4/3/2
    •Bench 6/4/3/2
    •Chins 4/5 (chains)
    •BB Row 8/6/4
    •Row 5 minutes.
    [/quote]

Saturday 10am

•TM Interval Running 50 minutes
    •10 minute BW circuit (7 Rounds)
    •Stretching and Core 15 minutes.

• Sunday 9am:
    •20 minute TM run ( to warm up the achilles and lower back for hills)
    •45 minute mountain trail walk
    •10 minutes solid stretching.

• Monday PM

•50 minute running intervals
    •Bodyweight Circuit
    •10 minutes Stretching

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1354593882' post='330708']
    Tuesday: 4pm

20 mins TM Run
    60 Mins Weights: Cleans, Front Squat, Bench, Chins, Suitcase Deads, Row 1000m
    10 mins Plank and Stretch
    [/quote]

Tuesday: 4pm

20 mins TM Run
    60 Mins Weights: Cleans, Front Squat, Bench, Chins, Suitcase Deads, Row 1000m
    10 mins Plank and Stretch

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1354226633' post='329359']
    102.5kg this morning. Holy shit! That's the lightest I've been since about 1996. This cardio is paying off. A bit wary I maybe burning lean mass as well but the 40/30/30 fit pal plan is working a treat. I'm going to make sure I still lift decent tin twice a week and include a Kettlebell day between my mountain hike and the treadmill.

My goal of weighing under 100 by Xmas now feels extremely realistic.
    [/quote]

Dude it's pretty blustery here today, may I suggest a heavy backpack on your next visit to the nations capital lest you find yourself blowing away ?

• Thursday 10am
    50 minute run around Cornwall Park tracks/paths including One Tree Hill summit.

• Friday 7pm

TM 50 minute intervals.

• Saturday 9am TIN

Row 1250m
    Cleans 5x5-1
    Deadlift 5x5-1
    Shrugs 3/10
    Close Grip 5x5
    BB Row/Jerk Compound 3x3
    Row 1000m

• do you ever do any higer rep stuff RB? Drop sets etc? Your body might enjoy a change?

• [quote name='BartMan' timestamp='1355101579' post='331820']do you ever do any higer rep stuff RB? Drop sets etc? Your body might enjoy a change?[/quote]

Agree. RB I know you like deads and hang cleans. Try doing a 50 or 100 reps at one weight (start at something light and build up) for time.

You will sweat the house down and your body will be on fire.

Record the time and then a week later try beating the time.

Over time you can then increase the weight a little and increase speed.

I'd encourage you to try these bad boys out.

• 100s for squats - 70 kilos, 8 or so minutes. Got to 70 or 80 odd before I had a pause. then it was in bunches of 5 through to the end IIRC. no doubt we'll get them again at some stage, murderous.

• Not really but I do Kettlebell (45 min programne: 17 x 2 minute sets and bodyweight circuits plus tyres/sleds for higher reps at least twice a week.

I'm actually enjoying bodyweight stuff more than tin at the moment.

Tuesday: Tread 45 minutes
    Wednesday: TM intervals 20 & BW Circuit.
    Thursday: Run 40 minutes.

• Friday 2PM (50 minutes)

Row 1000
    BW Circuit 3 Rounds
    Cleans 5x5
    Bench 3x10
    Chins 4x5
    Deads 5,4,3,3,3
    Row 1000

Treadmill 20 minutes.

• I love working out this time of day, especially in the sunshine!

• [quote name='taniwharugby' timestamp='1356057741' post='333632']
    I love working out this time of day, especially in the sunshine!
    [/quote]
    In the muggy over castness down here!

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1356071272' post='333666']
    In the muggy over castness down here!
    [/quote]

Crazy eh.....cranking hot and clear blue skys this arvo and then further south it didnt look good at all - raining in h-town 630pm according to the news.

Know what ya mean re those arvo workouts taniwharugby. Almost went the gym for a 2nd bash this arvo and knew all the big roller doors would be open ready for a cranking session, but I talked myself in to a couple of low carb beers instead!

• Saturday 9am Weigh In: 102.5kg !!!!!

• Gym Sat 11am (60 minutes).

Row 1000m
    Run 1000m
    BW Circuit (3 Rounds plus 5/4/3/2/1 of Burpees and Med Ball Slams
    WEIGHTS: Good Morning 3/10, DB Stand Press 3/10, Goblet Squat & Press 3/10.
    Row 1000m
    BW Circuit (3 Rounds)
    Stretch 5 mins.

My best effort today: 5/5 Stoked!!!

Sunday 23/12: Run/Walk Intervals: 50 minutes 7.5km

• Xmas Eve: Midday (60 mins)

•Row 1250m
    • BW Circuit: 6 Rounds
    • The Bear 5 sets
    • TRX Row 4/10
    • Chins (Various Grips) 4/6
    •Row 1250m
    • Stretch

• Xmas Day 7am
    Pounding the mean pavements of Cambridge!
    Run 40 minutes
    BW Circuit 4X15 Squat, Press Up, Crunch plus 15 x Chins
    Stretch

• [quote name='Red Beard' timestamp='1356383992' post='334151']
    Xmas Day 7am
    Pounding the mean pavements of Cambridge!
    Run 40 minutes
    BW Circuit 4X15 Squat, Press Up, Crunch plus 15 x Chins
    Stretch
    [/quote]

On Xmas day ? Awesome work. I personally did a lot of dips to get the triceps nice and toned for eating and drinking later in the avo.

• [quote name='MN5' timestamp='1356428272' post='334169']

On Xmas day ? Awesome work. I personally did a lot of dips to get the triceps nice and toned for eating and drinking later in the avo.
    [/quote]
    One beer and three 175 ml glasses of bubbly was my entire consumption yesterday!

• I drank roughly half of the attached 5 litre brain grenade, ate way too much, and am dreading what my digestive system is going to come up with today.

But I'm still only 96kg thank fuck.

• 27/12/12

Treadmill 50 minutes followed by 10 minutes of stretching.

Was 103.8kgs before running tonight. Desite the fact that I was 102.5 last Saturday I'm pretty bloody stoked. Means I got through the Xmas period with a weight gain of just 1.3 kegs!

• I got away with roughly the same weight gain although mine was mostly from chocolate over the 2 weeks preceding it. Had one beer all day after tea. With saying that the 121.7kg I weighed in tonight is a good 3-4 kgs over weight.

• Friday 9:23am Weigh In 102.4kg. Normal transmission has resumed.
    Shows the difference between jumping on the scales first thing in the morning or late at night. The difference in my case is about 1.6kg. Also means I didn't put any weight on during Xmas which is startling.

• I weighed in at 93.5 this morning, so pretty happy given i drank probably what I'd do in a month and indulged in the sweet foods too on Xmas and Boxing Day and a meat feast on the BBQ last night!

• Friday GYM 11am

Row 1250m
    BW Circuit 4 Rounds of 10 (Squat, Press Up, Crunch)
    Weights:
    DB Clean & Press 5 sets of 10-5 reps
    DB Row 5 sets of 10-8 reps
    Row 1250m
    BW Circuit 4 Rounds
    Stretch

• Yep got to 98kg over Xmas, burpees and all of that shit starts again in earnest tomorrow.....