2016 TSF Super Rugby Tipping

• Yes it's that time of year again, the first Super rugby game is on Friday and the call goes out to TSF Tippers old and hopefully new.

If you don't know, I run a tipping comp every year in which you battle to be top TSFer as well as playing for a team. These are the links

Competition website:  http://www.eglobal.co.nz/tsfs16/tsf.htm

Thread for banter and real-time updates: http://www.daimenhutchison.com/rugby/index.php/topic/41699-2016-tsf-super-rugby-tipping-wwweglobalconztsfs16tsfhtm/

To sign up - just tip week 1 and we can sort out the teams once we see the numbers.

History - winners of individual and team comps

2006: Crucial. Hurricanes
    2007: Barnya. Stormers
    2008: Donsteppa. Blues North
    2009: Justin77. Aussies
    2010: RugbyGal. Blues Taniwha
    2011: Quo Vadis. Hurricanes Black
    2012: Cactus Jack. Blues A
    2013: Hooroo. Saffas
    2014: Langakali. Barbarians
    2015: Winger. Hurricanes Gold

• best tipping comp around people, join in!!

• And looking at the 10 year history, nobody person has won it twice and no team has either (with exactly the same name anyway!)

• And looking at the 10 year history, nobody person has won it twice and no team has either (with exactly the same name anyway!)

hate it when you start typing a sentence with the words in mind and change it half way through 🙂

• Can anyone tell when The Chiefs last won Super Rugby.....

• There are a few posters based somewhere up in the area that covers the Sunwolves Team, Hopefully enough of them will front to form a Tipping Team to carry the flag for them, even though The Hamatuer's mob is likely to be the whipping boys on the field of play!

• Challenge accepted!

I've tipped, and if there are enough numbers, I'll be happy to be part of the Asia or Sunwolves team.

• Okay lads, I've jumped on board and submitted my form. First time tipper on the Fern, so hopefully some beginner's luck  🙂

• Challenge accepted!

I've tipped, and if there are enough numbers, I'll be happy to be part of the Asia or Sunwolves team.

Okay lads, I've jumped on board and submitted my form. First time tipper on the Fern, so hopefully some beginner's luck  🙂

Great work - my only request of you is ..... keep on remembering to tip, weave it into your busy lives! 

What I do is see how many we have, the numbers in each team and then try to get to 8 teams each with 6 players in.

• As i mentioned ro Higgins am mot a good candidate to join in as I keep on forgetting to tip. So I won't. Good luck peeps. Ànd go Choefs.

• KP, I think you forgot to add the Sunwolves vs Lions match to the tipping form.

• Who?

• KP, I think you forgot to add the Sunwolves vs Lions match to the tipping form.

My whole tipping infrastructure is geared to a maximum of 8 games - I'm selectively culling a game in the weeks where every team plays

And welcome back Tim, I may have to draft you to Blues B while you prove you haven't lost form in your long sabbatical

• 28 have tipped so far - 20 more and we have the perfect number for the season - you know you want to

• Will be tipping early to mid friday arvo as usual....

• If you know some previous tippers and have a way of contacting them, then please do. I don't really want to re-organise for fewer than 8 teams (as I am intensely lazy)

• I posted as an individual but would like to be on a team.  Not fussed about which team.

• Just noticed I am blues B.  Good by me.  Wont be posting as an individual anymore.

• OK I am unpinning this now - if you're in the comp, please remember to tip (that's you KiwiMurph, Bullethole, Handsome Ray & MooshLD).

if you want to join in, you'll start with 35 points which is 8 adrift at the bottom.