Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd change:

15. Damian McKenzie
    11. Nemani Nadolo
     9. Brad Weber
     6. Jordan Taufua
     5. Mark Abbott
     4. Scott Barrett/Michael Allardice

I really hope that Rennie will give Weber more game time because yesterday he had immediate impact.
    Mark Abbott had a huge game for the Canes last night; based on that I put him on the list, although Sam Whitelock was good as usual and could have been on my list, too.
    Same with Michael Allardice, who really seems to play well with Retallick.
    Feel free to accuse me of having my Magpies hat on  :biggrin:

• No SG, no Chiefs forwards

• I'm all for as many Crusaders getting named in this XV as possible, but what did Jone Macilai do to warrant selection? Not saying it was his fault, the ball simply didn't come his way.

• I'm all for as many Crusaders getting named in this XV as possible, but what did Jone Macilai do to warrant selection? Not saying it was his fault, the ball simply didn't come his way.

He was better than the rest  :idiot2:

• Second week in a row where the 14s have been quiet. I havent watched the chiefs game but based on the others maybe would pick Faddes. He kept Savea pretty quiet. Macilai hardly saw the ball. Just on that i reckon if Nadolo had popped the pass instead of steamrolling the blues fuulback macilai could have been in. Nadolo had drawn about four tacklers.
    Edit: just realised ive been spelling Macilai wrong. Dammit.

1. Nemani Nadolo

Is this the best NZers? Or the best from the NZ teams? Or the best NZers from the NZ teams?

• Savea's waist line kept him quiet.

• Is this the best NZers? Or the best from the NZ teams? Or the best NZers from the NZ teams?

I was told last week that we could put in NZ teams whoever we like. I've taken it as "whoever has a link with NZ rugby" (NZers in NZ or other teams, and non-NZers in NZ teams).

• Is this the best NZers? Or the best from the NZ teams? Or the best NZers from the NZ teams?

Yep!

• Surely it must be an NZ eligible team, to give a bit of a gauge on how AB prospects are travelling...
    I'd have zero interest if it was just a free for all... (not that anyone would care what interest I have, but just sayin)

• Taufua over Kaino bigtime, sometimes Kaino lives up to the hype but not Friday, he said as much himself post match didn't he?

• Nigel Yalden’s NZ team of the week:

1. Joe Moody
    2. Codie Taylor
    3. Owen Franks
    4. Sam Whitelock
    5. Mark Abbott
    6. Jordan Taufua
    7. Ardie Savea
    8. Victor Vito
    9. Aaron Smith
    10. Lima Sopoaga
    11. Nemani Nadolo