7.Ardie Savea
    6.Elliott Dixon
    5.Josh Bekhuis
    4.Stephen Luatua
    3.Charlie Faumuina
    2.Liam Coltman
    1.Ofa Tuungafasi
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Our front row depth worries me slightly, at the moment. It seems to me that 3 teams have had pretty average scrums, so far (early days, though). Tu'ungafasi has a great work-rate, but I do wonder whether his scrummaging is really good enough to make the next step up (not that the problems with the Blues scrum were his fault). Goodes and Toomaga-Allen are probably in the same boat (though I trust Tu'ungafasi to develop in this respect more than them - he has made a lot of progress from what I can see).

Then again, given the number of injuries we have at lock, with lighter loose forwards (or beanpole journeymen) filling in, maybe our front rowers aren't the issue.

• Slightly more on topic, Damien McKenzie was good again and Ngatai also showed some nice touches.

• Thought Pryor was excellent for the Highlanders too, probably go Moala at 12, I didnt watch the Chiefs game.

• Thought Pryor was excellent for the Highlanders too, probably go Moala at 12, I didnt watch the Chiefs game.
    Moala was good again yeah but for me laumape was a tiny bit better but can understand people picking moala

• While I appreciate Pryors work rate and speed he just not have the weight in tackle.  He makes plenty but I am not sure they are impactful. 

Is it just his age that Ngatai is over looked as he does not seem to put a foot wrong.  I know he is not nonu in impact he he defends and attacks well.  He also can kick a lot better than Moala and probably has more nouse.

• While I appreciate Pryors work rate and speed he just not have the weight in tackle. He makes plenty but I am not sure they are impactful.
    Is it just his age that Ngatai is over looked as he does not seem to put a foot wrong. I know he is not nonu in impact he he defends and attacks well. He also can kick a lot better than Moala and probably has more nouse.
    I did pick ngatai last week and am a big fan but think he is a better 13 than 12

• While I appreciate Pryors work rate and speed he just not have the weight in tackle.  He makes plenty but I am not sure they are impactful. 

Is it just his age that Ngatai is over looked as he does not seem to put a foot wrong.  I know he is not nonu in impact he he defends and attacks well.  He also can kick a lot better than Moala and probably has more nouse.

Ngatai is actually the same age as Moala, he has just been around for quite awhile. He has a good all round game, so I expect he will only get better when playing test rugby. Personally, I'm not too worried whether he plays 12 or 13 (I think he could perhaps be a better 13, but we don't really have a lot of options at 12 - though I think Tamanivalu could potentially do better there).

• Ngatai has had a shitty run with injuries which hasn't helped in chasing higher honours. He's still got a fair bit of toe despite those injuries and he's got a mean range of skills.

• Moala over Laumape quite easily for me.

Seu had a good game at 6, but I'll give the nod to Elliot because of the stiffer opposition.

I might have Parsons over Coltman. Parsons is looking like a totally different player this season.

• Parsons the form hooker this week, I agree.

Also A Smith easily over Weber as well. Weber had a good game one the Chiefs got ascendency but up to that point his passing wasn't as sharp as usual and he bombed a try when things were tight.

• Parsons the form hooker this week, I agree.

Also A Smith easily over Weber as well. Weber had a good game one the Chiefs got ascendency but up to that point his passing wasn't as sharp as usual and he bombed a try when things were tight.

Half back is one position where we have talent coming out our ears. Any of these guys could make the AB's

Smith, TJP, Weber, TKB, Pulu, and at a pinch Ellis (Though his style is totally different he has enough caps to step in if needed).

• Not to mention Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, who will hopefully get game time later on this season.

• Riccitelli was pretty good when he came in to replace Apisai. Maybe he is not the best NZ hooker of round 3 but he's a name for the future, that's for sure.