6.Brad Shields
    5.Blade Thompson
    4.Brodie Retallick
    3.Charlie Faumuina
    2.Cody Taylor
    1.Mitch Graham
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Ioane R for FABJM

• Has to be someone else at 6. Shields was too inconsistent.

Taufua?

• Kaino had his moments at 6. As did Luatua.

• I didn't see the Crusaders game but going by reports Taufua was good.
    If we were playing guys out of position though I would select Leitch.

• I didn't see the Crusaders game but going by reports Taufua was good.
    If we were playing guys out of position though I would select Leitch.

If Leitch were eligible, you wouldn't need to pick him out of position, he was much better than Read this weekend.

R Ioane at 14, Lowe at 11 and Taufua at 6. Savea was better than he's been all season but I don't think he was as good as the scorecard made him look. And while Kaino had a good game, Taufua was the best forward on the field in his game.

• When I mentioned Luatua i thought he had gone to 6 when Ioane came on.

• McNicholl did one or two good things but spent the rest of the game being pretty awful. Just no.

• I didn't watch the Landers game, but my NZ player of the week was Retallick. He was everywhere + effective.  The difference between him and Bird was chalk and cheese. Just a machine.

• I didn't watch the Landers game, but my NZ player of the week was Retallick. He was everywhere + effective.  The difference between him and Bird was chalk and cheese. Just a machine.

Yeah, he was huge.

Think you're being a bit harsh on Bird though, he's only just coming back from a long layoff, so should take a little while to get back up to speed. Maybe should've been eased back in from the bench but giving Allardice a rest after his enormous workload was understandable.

• Taufua was awesome I thought. Both he and Todd worked very well together.
    Reiko was very strong with the ball.