England to whitewash Australia

• OK, so maybe England could whitewash Aus would be a better title.

This from Noddy (I can only imagine the level of foaming at the mouth if an ex-England player had dared say the same - mind you, after getting tonked in the pool stages of RWC it is a big leap):-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/36134237

• They have to travel to Australia with the attitude of 'we are going to win three nil', otherwise they will get spanked by the Aussies. I think its the right attitude for a touring team to have. It may not pan out that way but they have to believe they will.

• Not a chance

• I personally can't see England whitewashing Australia. They will need to give the scrubs a run in Melbourne after locking it up 2-0 and Aussie can win the dead rubber.

• I agree Mike. Not a chance. Mind you I wouldn't put money on any side beating Aus 3-0 in Aus. Even the All Blacks.

• Be hard too with Ford kicking the goals

• Not having Farrell might help bring Ford out of his slump

• I agree Mike. Not a chance. Mind you I wouldn't put money on any side beating Aus 3-0 in Aus. Even the All Blacks.

yes, when we play Australia in Sydney , we dont get it all our own way , 

So its hard to imagine why England will

• This is a huge call, especially from such a calm, measured, mature analyst such as Lynagh.

He must have stock options on Eddie Jones or something.

• pandering to his audience like Fitzy was often accused of?

• Calling it now: Poms are unbackable faves for the whitewash

:whistle:

• England are certainly on the improve and they've got some talent - particularly in their locks. I still see this as the most competitive of the June Tours. Wales aren't playing well and have injury concerns, so they're fucked. Ireland look poorly one dimensional and even with a new coach, winning in South Africa is beyond them at this point.

England should win at least one Test.

• Cant we swap and give the welsh to Australia, rather see us play the Poms as they will be tougher than Wales

• Cant we swap and give the welsh to Australia, rather see us play the Poms as they will be tougher than Wales

I'm in the opposite camp.  Looking forward to the welsh challenge, they don't get down our way often enough.

• Was 2003 the last time they were in NZ? Remember a very young Dan Carter and Joe Rok playing in that game.

• Was 2003 the last time they were in NZ? Remember a very young Dan Carter and Joe Rok playing in that game.

The test where Jerry Collins knocked a guy out in a tackle and put him in the recovery position in the same movement.

• Not a chance

I have to disagree Mike. There's always a chance.
    There's also a vanishingly small chance that I could become Pope, but I think it's possibly the safer bet.

• The test where Jerry Collins knocked a guy out in a tackle clotheslined Colin Charvis and Tana Umaga put him in the recovery position in the same movement.

Fixed it for you :hi:

• Fixed it for you :hi:

Clothesline? Looks more like a coconut tackle to me...