Happy Birthday Fatbusters-- 6 months!

• Yes, we've made it to six months my porky little friends. Six months of fat busting, and sweet Jesus I feel better than I have in three or four years.

Also miraculous is that MvJ has managed to moderate something for six months and not ban himself.

Let's have some six month results in this thread please, whether weight, strength or whatever other measure. I am not the slightest bit stronger in my puny arms but over the six months I have fatbusted 8.5% of the former MvJ or...

[size=7][color=red]7kgs!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

• [quote name='Miller V Jackson']
    Yes, we've made it to six months my porky little friends. Six months of fat busting, and sweet Jesus I feel better than I have in three or four years.

Also miraculous is that MvJ has managed to moderate something for six months and not ban himself.

Let's have some six month results in this thread please, whether weight, strength or whatever other measure. I am not the slightest bit stronger in my puny arms but over the six months I have fatbusted 8.5% of the former MvJ or...

[size=7][color=red]7kgs!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

[/quote]

I am a relative newcomer to tthe FBs but i am
    [b]
    [size=7][color=red]+5kgs[/color][/size][/b]

• I haven't partaken of the fatbusting but [size=7][color=red]+/-1Kg[/color][/size] on any given week

• [quote name='Just']
    I haven't partaken of the fatbusting but [size=7][color=red]+/-1Kg[/color][/size] on any given week
    [/quote]Ditto that. On a plus side though, it inspired me to at least get stronger. I think I have far less body fat - below 10% surely. And after years of constant injuries, I only had one serious injury this year (i.e. out for a game or more - 3) and at one stage played about 15 games in a row.

Thanks for the inspiration guys  😁

• since the start of FB have gone from 105 with love handles, to anywhere between 96-99 on any given day - have not slipped over 100kg for about the lats month - was 99.9 last sunday night on Mrs bartman's flash new digital scales, and I'l take that 100gms!!

So... a happy median (is that the term), and sans love handles...

[size=7][color=red]7.5kgs[/color][/size]

but since january 2005

[size=7][color=red]20.5kgs[/color][/size]

and they weren't love handles there, they were spare tires...

• Yea  :afro: Happy B-Day to us.

From the begining of April a good

[color=red][size=7]13 Kg[/size][/color] - 133.8kg to 120.5kg this morning  😁.

• good work GMan.  So where are you aiming for with this fat busting - you are now where I started 18 months ago.

• I'm disappointed. I jumped on a brand new set of scales today and they read 108kgs. I really thought I'd gone lower than that with all the biking and running etc. Maybe it's the scales or perhaps I'm having a fat day. Wouldn't have helped having a gutfull of Guinness yesterday watching AB v Boks with the London Ferners. But still, I feel lighter and fitter and my running is really improving.

No idea what's going on but I'm worried that I'm just getting better at moving my carcass around rather than actually losing weight.

Not happy.

• [quote name='BartMan']
    good work GMan.  So where are you aiming for with this fat busting - you are now where I started 18 months ago.
    [/quote]

Well if I can reach 100kg by the end of the year I would be very happy, but my main goal is between 90kg - 95kg. So I reckon I should get it by Feb next year.

My main focus is to be diabetic & heart problems free for the rest of my life. Both my parents is/were diabetics, my mother passed away in 2004 due to complications of being a diabetic and having heart problems after a heart bypass.

• Yes Happy Birthday FBs.  You were born at exactly the right time for me and I am down 20kgs from January this year.  More importantly my lifestyle and routines have changed and I am feeling much better for it.  I am even starting to contemplate some more serious exercise lilke triathlons and ocean swims!

Interestingly enough I am still obese according to the BMI measure so I still haven't won the fight with my insurance company, but the forces of good will prevail!

Keep up the good work!

• Gee - 6 mths. Only stumbled back in here by mistake.  I have lost around 8 kgs 3 notches on my belt and generally feel better than I have in about 5 yrs.

I would like to give big ups to FB's but the "credit" lies with a health scare I got about 6 weeks ago (to the day).  Weight loss not necessarily a good thing but all the latest signs are that I'm going to be around to pontificate and bore you all a while longer after all.

Had my 1st beers in 6 wks on Sunday.  Other than that 6 glasses of wine in 6 wks.  Eating a bit better, exercising a bit more, losing a bit of weight. double digits by Xmas! (hopefully)

• [quote name='dogmeat']
    I would like to give big ups to FB's but the "credit" lies with a health scare I got about 6 weeks ago (to the day).  Weight loss not necessarily a good thing but all the latest signs are that I'm going to be around to pontificate and bore you all a while longer after all.

[/quote]

Nothing too serious I hope?

• [size=7][size=100][size=100][size=100][/size][color=red]12kgs![/color][/size][/size][/size]

IS there any cake for this 6 month celebration?]

• [size=7][color=red]3kg[/color][/size] fatbusted in 8 weeks.

• 110kgs to 93kgs since December, and I haven't needed your mincer support group to do it (either that or I am too lazy to keep a thread alive with progress reports).

• That's strong work Mikey!

Can we have at least one post in this 'mincey' forum with some secrets of your fatbusting success?

And how much more are you planning to lose?

• [quote name='Luigi']That's strong work Mikey!

Can we have at least one post in this 'mincey' forum with some secrets of your fatbusting success?

And how much more are you planning to lose?[/quote]
    The secret of my success, 1 high cholesterol test, a motivated wife and plenty of tortoise like running.  I want to be under 90kg before my birthday in November.

My hat is off to MvJ for starting this, was a very good contribution and he should get the services to rugby award at the next Fernies for increasing and improving the Golden Oldies playing stocks.

• since beginning of may

[color=red][size=7][b]-12 kg[/b][/size][/color]

• [quote name='BartMan']
    since the start of FB have gone from 105 with love handles, to anywhere between 96-99 on any given day - have not slipped over 100kg for about the lats month - was 99.9 last sunday night on Mrs Bartman's flash new digital scales, and I'l take that 100gms!!

So... a happy median (is that the term), and sans love handles...

[size=7][color=red]7.5kgs[/color][/size]

but since january 2005

[size=7][color=red]20.5kgs[/color][/size]

and they weren't love handles there, they were spare tires...
    [/quote]

Holy shit thats incredible. I havent put up a fatbusters thread basically because I'm a lazy prick but to 20.5 kg is amazing. In the summer of 2004/2005, me and my brother had a weight loss competition after being fat and useless at uni and I went from 117kg to 100 and he went from 95kg to 83kg in about 3 months. But most of that came from not sinking piss 3 days a week.

• 1st week at the Gym, gone from 82.5 to 82.  :2funny: