Remembering Bastille Day 1979

• http://stats.allblacks.com/asp/teamsheet.asp?MT_ID=1753
    37th Anniversary. (Fuck this reminds me how OLD I am!)
    Should have posted this earlier. Not often we've been thumped that bad.

• Old cunts gather and huddle in the snug of the tsf pub....
    Boo, was that the one where jean michel aguire landed that 50 odd metre penalty?
    Witchcraft in those days with the heavy leather balls

• Hmmm ... could be. Will drag out the Men in Black. There was a monster kick of legend in series before that. Villpreux?

• I was there ,
    My strongest memory was the sportsmanship of the nz crowd who applauded the French tries like we scored them .
    The French really entertained that day , throwing the ball around from everywhere .

• I was there. Far from the worst side we put out in the 70's but it was a bit like today in reverse. We just didn't know how to react to the speed and interplay amongst the French who had a bloody great side. Albeit we could have snuck it at the end. Some bloody good tries scored

Rives has been one of my favourite players ever since

• It's interesting how Eden park has become this fortress , it wasn't then , it may have been a year later we had the cornelson test , I was there also .

• It's interesting how Eden park has become this fortress , it wasn't then , it may have been a year later we had the cornelson test , I was there also .

1978? Year before I think ...

• I thought this was about the truck killing 30 people today in Nice, France.

The other "massacre" - gotcha

• 1978? Year before I think ...

Ok I was trying to remember the order , but what I do remember , for 2 consecutive tests I went to live , we got done at Eden park after winning elsewhere

• I thought this was about the truck killing 30 people today in Nice, France.

The other "massacre" - gotcha

So did I and was thinking of how inappropriate some comments were. Got myself all confused

• Just saw that. I will change title

• Just saw that. I will change title

Yes.Rather prophetic there Booboo