Favourite Hookers!!!

• My first attempt at a poll so hoping I don't screw it up.

What 2 would you call up?

I reckon they'll be fairly conservative and get in those with some AB experience so Elliot and Parsons, though personally I'd like to see Ricky get a crack in the camp with an eye to the future, maybe in place of Elliot

• The Italian - just a stab in the dark as his name sounds like some fancy kind of pasta.
    And
    Ash Dixon

• Riccitelli and Parsons for me. I'd give Riccitelli the bench place if he works hard in camp during the week.

• Riccitelli and Elliott. If Elliott isn't fit, Ash Dixon.

If I could give a negative vote, I'd give that vote to Parsons.

• Riccitelli and Elliott. If Elliott isn't fit, Ash Dixon.
    If I could give a negative vote, I'd give that vote to Parsons.

Plus one

• I'd go for Riccitelli, to me he looks like he has the right body shape and mindset to handle the increased intensity of test match rugby. Otherwise I think they'll go with someone that has at least trained in the AB camp before, so Coltman? Ben Funnell already has a working combination with the two starting AB props and several of the jumpers, namely Whitelock and Read.

• Well, her real name was probably not Shania, but that's who I'm going with.

Best $200 I ever spent.

• You're right, it was Kevin.

• S/he said it was a scar, not an Adam's Apple :think:

• Well, her real name was probably not Shania, but that's who I'm going with.

Best $200 I ever spent.

Hey, the big kids are talking sports here 🙂

• S/he said it was a scar, not an Adam's Apple :think:

It's day surgery to remove that now .

• Just heard on the radio both hookers are out now , I guess that means they'll be looking for at least one who's already been in the abs?

• http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503577&gal_cid=1503577&gallery_id=164453

According to this it sounds like Coles will start.

Coltman\Elliot's stock has been dropping. I don't see them getting called up. They've got the size but clearly not the workrate.

Dixon has been favoured at the highlanders so i'd expect him to be close.

All Blacks don't travel till after 10 September so if Taylor is fine then they don't need to call a third hooker up.

If he is still feeling the effects then call up Riccitelli or Parsons. Parsons has played pretty good code this season although RR is the better prospect.

• I picked Hika and Ricky. But wouldn't object to Ben Funnell either. I see he's not on the list of options.

• I picked Hika and Ricky. But wouldn't object to Ben Funnell either. I see he's not on the list of options.

Forgot about him, he'll be the 'some other fella' option

• Hika and the Italian. An ex Magpie and a Magpie ;). 

I'd probably go Parsons next, he's a much better player than when he was selected in the ABs, then Dixon.

I wouldn't selected either of Coltman or Funnell.

• I saw somewhere they were going to "review footage", which I'd guess means that someone other than just Elliott and Parsons is in contention. Those two are surely known quantities.

Would be a meteoric rise for the Italian, but he's got plenty of upside and seemed to take playing in the Super finals in his stride.

I'd probably go with Elliott and Riccitelli - I'm not a Parsons fan. Dixon possibly. Funnell is a long way behind Taylor these days, so we're in dire straits if he is it.

Good thing these injuries are at hooker and not tighthead prop!

• If Riccitelli gets the call up that'd be some meteoric rise for him, from Hurricanes squad player, to bench, to starting to ABs all in a few weeks.

• If the Italian does get selected, it would certainly help Shag get closer to Wingers quota of Hurricanes that he requires in the squad.

• This is a perfect opportunity to call up the Italian...you couldn't ask for a better circumstances to apprentice a guy.

And, if he knows some people, he could get them to bust some heads when they find out who was listening on the other end of the wire.