SA Rugby

• Quite like the school yard pick idea!

• @Machpants said in SA Rugby:

Quite like the school yard pick idea!

Yep - somebody here suggested something like that instead of the North vs South ... it would have been awesome. Especially with Foster coaching one team, Razor the other.

Edit: after actually reading the article (bannable offence, I know)...

...the local competition will continue over Christmas and New Year and will culminate in semi-finals (January 16) and a final on January 23 next year.

Playing rugby in South Africa in December/January... that's gotta be some hard-core shit, doesn't it?

• @Kruse yeah sounds very painful, even with watered pitches

• @Kruse said in SA Rugby:

@Machpants said in SA Rugby:

Yep - somebody here suggested something like that instead of the North vs South ... it would have been awesome. Especially with Foster coaching one team, Razor the other.

...the local competition will continue over Christmas and New Year and will culminate in semi-finals (January 16) and a final on January 23 next year.

Playing rugby in South Africa in December/January... that's gotta be some hard-core shit, doesn't it?

yeah, i think a few of us did, i thought it could have been quite fun

• @Kiwiwomble said in SA Rugby:

@Kruse said in SA Rugby:

It would be an interesting exercise to do on here. Two people could face off and go pick for pick. You could probably do multiple match ups and each pair would come up with very different sides depending on preference.

• @pukunui said in SA Rugby:

@Kiwiwomble said in SA Rugby:

@Kruse said in SA Rugby:

It would be an interesting exercise to do on here. Two people could face off and go pick for pick. You could probably do multiple match ups and each pair would come up with very different sides depending on preference.

Unless one of the pair was @ACT-Crusader ...

• @pukunui id be despertey hoping one of them would miscount and have to stick a prop on the wing

• @Kruse Our PRO14 sides played in that period the last few years. Games @ 19h00 is perfect for live TV coverage

• @Machpants Currie Cup will be intense. Teams fighting for top 4 positions plus possibility of Springbokke inclusion.