Yeah well pretty much a standard spring saturday so...
- net session with the lad in the morning
- home for a coffee and finish off the days form before loading a handful of long winded multi bets
- arvo at home pretending to do odd jobs around the house, lawns etc while really knocking back beers and punting on anything with 4 legs and a long nose running around caulfield or randwick and if I'm struggling that morphetville or eagle farm might get some attention too.
- 530/6pm usually end with a couple of boys from next door turning up to get their kids home for dinner but end up having a beer or three while I spout about the sport of kings and how good spring racing is. Make them stay for the last leg of a multi.
- potentially angry bbq around 630pm following my lack of belief of a redzel three-peat
- settle in to a bit of england vs aus between blowing the last of my cash on the wizard of the west at ascot
- AB's game - probably on the couch with me and my nerves being comforted by abusive texts from aus mates and/or UK family (depending on outcome of previous game)
Yeah same old saturday really
Wife has confirmed she's actually out all day saturday and not in until late that evening so no longer any need to do aforementioned odd jobs around home etc. There is a need though for another box of beers
I've over stocked. Running out would be a disaster