- need to get props that do more than just scrum. what happened to the Joe Moody who tore it up at RWC15?
- Hookers - we're ok here. Have options. Sami T. is a beast. Coles will always compete. If Cody Taylor can find his form
- Locks... Retallick hasn't been the same since the injury prior to RWC'19 - Need to back in a young aggressive lock - Tupou, Josh Lord, whoever.
- Loosie mix all kinda fucked, what was once an area of strength, is confused, muddled and unsure who our best 3 and bench is.
- Aaron Smith... and then... who? Finlay, Brad W., Fakatava?
- Beaudy & Richie can lead us to RWC glory, but not if the forwards don't lay a platform. BB does a bit better, RM has regressed under Foster - here's hoping he can rebuild in Super Rugby
- Need some wingers - Caleb Clarke might be useful as a power wing if he can rediscover some form.
- ALB needs to be at 12. I don't rate Goodhue, but maybe we are actually missing him? Rieko should be 13. and 14. He's a weapon and has to be on the field. I think Will Jordan should definitely be one wing.
- Jordie is our 15.
- Players I don't ever want to see in big AB games again - Damien McKenzie, David Haviili, TJ Perenara.
- Coaching & coaching succession is fucked. Has been since SBW got the red card in the second Lions test. We showed the template in Game 1. and never went back to it. Everything off 9. Much like the French just played us tonight.
Posted it before, good news is South Africa showed things can be changed in 12months, bad news is I don't believe Foster can do it.