Shoulders hurt

• Chest Flies and chest press make my shoulders hurt. Is this normal? What should i do?

• First off check your form. You may be putting too much emphasis on your shoulders.
    Also potential for rotator cuff issues or nerve impingements which I've had before. Not nice but hard to diagnose based on the details you have provided

• Do they happen when you do push ups?

• Play it safe, don't do them. Couch potatoes might risk a host of health concerns longterm but any pain in the shoulders could be SERIOUSLY bad. Amputations might be the only option......

• Chest Flies and chest press make my shoulders hurt. Is this normal? What should i do?

pull ups

What sort of 'hurt' are you experiencing and when?

If it's happening when you're doing the exercise then it could be any number of issues and not just related to your shoulders.

• You guys would be useless in a post apocalyptic world.....quite obvious that faruk1 is the fern equivalent of a terminator sent to infiltrate us by skynet. I think the term is "bot"......check out the Maitland injury thread on the main page for proof.

• More likely someone paid to do stuff like this, you will see there is a question about putting links i signatures too.
    But you never know, he may be genuine 😉