Otago vs Southland

• Otago
    Tony Ensor, Fa'asiu Fuata'i, Michael Collins, Teihorangi Walden, Mitchell Scott, Scott Eade, Jonathan Ruru, Paul Grant, Dillon Hunt, Adam Knight, Josh Dickson, Tom Rowe, Donald Brighouse, Liam Coltman, Craig Miller.

Reserves: Sekonia Pole, Aki Seiuli, Hisa Sasagi, Lee Allan, James Lentjes, Josh Walden, Fletcher Smith, Sio Tomkinson.

Eade starts against his old team

• Southland

Tauasosi Tuimavave, Jaye Thompson-Te Muunu, Dylan Collier, James Schrader, Mike Molloy, Wharenui Hawera, Jimmy Cowan, Mika Mafi, Phil Halder, Bill Fukofuka, Matthew Philip, Mike McKee, Guy Millar, Brayden Mitchell, Peni Ravai.

Reserves; Jason Rutledge, Morgan Mitchell, Joe Walsh, Mike Stewart, Wade McRae, Jahvis Wallace, Greg Dyer, Junior Ngaluafe.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/provincial/83356282/stags-team-named-to-play-otago

• Jeez, Jason Rutledge is still playing?

Popped the top off a speights the other day and the question was "who is Southlands most capped player" Of course it was him.

Legend, I really wanted him in the ABs a few years back

• Jeez, Jason Rutledge is still playing?

Popped the top off a speights the other day and the question was "who is Southlands most capped player" Of course it was him.

Legend, I really wanted him in the ABs a few years back

Long-serving hooker Jason Rutledge summonsed to Stags training

• Long-serving hooker Jason Rutledge summonsed to Stags training

Awesome 🙂