7.Sam Cane
    6.Jerome Kaino
    5.Brodie Retallick
    4.Michael Fatialofa
    3.Charlie Faumuina
    2.Dane Coles
    1.Reggie Goodes
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I am loving Michael Fatialofa's work for the Canes. Just smashes people ala BBBR.

• Geez I'm worried when Canes4Life sees this thread after the Canes put on 50 points in SA. I don't think anyone from another franchise will make the bench let alone the starting line up.

• I am loving Michael Fatialofa's work for the Canes. Just smashes people ala BBBR.

Good that he's reaching his potential. Was a superstar as a kid at Mt Albert Grammar but lost his way a bit until he left Southland but is now showing everyone what the big fuss about him was all about.

• Some excellent rugby played and my choices are -
    15.Ben Smith
    14.Reiko Ioane
    13.Matt proctor
    12.Vince Aso
    11.Julian Savea
    10.Beuden Barrett
    9.Aaron Smith
    8.Stephen Luatua
    7.Sam Cane
    6.Jerome Kaino
    5.Brodie Retallick
    4.Michael Fatialofa
    3.Charlie Faumuina
    2.Dane Coles
    1.Reggie Goodes

Can't argue too much with that.
    Lima went okish at 10, as did Francis at 12. But on balance I've got to agree with you.
    Mayhew's work off the bench was good.

• Patrick Tuipulotu was very good on Saturday.

• Patrick Tuipulotu was very good on Saturday.

Oh yeah forgot him. The mentioned were execellent too though.

• Very impressed with Proctor, looked like an AB centre in the making.

• Banned

Well that's fucked any chance he ever had of wearing black.

• Geez I'm worried when Canes4Life sees this thread after the Canes put on 50 points in SA. I don't think anyone from another franchise will make the bench let alone the starting line up.

I agree with this team. Pretty much on point but isn't it round 10 not 11??

• Some excellent rugby played and my choices are -
    15.Ben Smith
    14.Reiko Ioane
    13.Matt proctor
    12.Vince Aso
    11.Julian Savea
    10.Beuden Barrett
    9.Aaron Smith
    8.Stephen Luatua
    7.Sam Cane
    6.Jerome Kaino
    5.Brodie Retallick  Michael Fatialofa
    4.Michael Fatialofa Vaea Fifita
    3.Charlie Faumuina
    2.Dane Coles
    1.Reggie Goodes

Made these changes, because Fatialofa played at 5 and I still thought he deserved a spot in this week's XV.

I agree with this team. Pretty much on point but isn't it round 10 not 11??

Yes.

• Out of interest was it Leyton who posted the team?   Or Amanda?  Or do go out on a date together and spend the evening discussing each selection until a consensus decision is reached you are happy to post?

Or maybe Amanda is the name of your pet dog??

• Out of interest was it Leyton who posted the team?   Or Amanda?  Or do go out on a date together and spend the evening discussing each selection until a consensus decision is reached you are happy to post?

Or maybe Amanda is the name of your pet dog??

Assumed it was a mid tinder post

• Good that he's reaching his potential. Was a superstar as a kid at Mt Albert Grammar but lost his way a bit until he left Southland but is now showing everyone what the big fuss about him was all about.

Injuries had a big part in him not emerging faster. This old article from 2013 sort of explains why he's had difficulties - http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/provincial/9080186/Fatialofa-ready-to-make-statement-after-surgery 

I really noticed a massive shift in his play in 2013 after he got hip surgery, I thought he looked top shelf that year, but no one gave him a Super contract for 2014. He has a Super contract now(albeit only a WTG contract), but he deserved one two years earlier IMO.

• Sorry yes round 10 not 11

• Cory Jane did well against the Lions. He can't be far off an All Blacks recall. A superb effort given lots of people were saying his career was effectively over after missing the RWC squad.

• Can't argue too much with that.
    Lima went okish at 10, as did Francis at 12. But on balance I've got to agree with you.
    Mayhew's work off the bench was good.
    I thought Francis was pretty meh apart from his pop pass (which was good but should be standard for a 12). Defence was woeful at times.

• I thought Francis was pretty meh apart from his pop pass (which was good but should be standard for a 12). Defence was woeful at times.

He seemed to forget how to tackle in the last 20.