Canes v Tahs (and drinks?)

• Right fuckers, there's a game on this weekend where the Tahs will no doubt sink their season in an embarrassing post-Japanese bludgeoning at the hands of yet another fucking Kiwi team.

Is anyone here going? Do you want to meet up for a beer beforehand?

I'm coaching at Concord that afternoon so will probably wander into the city afterwards. Gold Category tickets are discounted I hear, but I haven't even looked.

• I reckon we all meet at Trac Bar Matamata. See you there NTA. I'll be there after golf.

• Nice place, Matamata. Lots of hobbits.

And I'd fucking love to, but short of a lottery win... you can see the bind I'm in.

And I'd fucking love to, but short of a lottery win... you can see the bind I'm in.

Wins lotto, goes to Matamata - you Aussies are crazy! 

Will be going to the match and going to a pub beforehand but unsure which one. Going with a couple of old Kiwi mates, a couple of their mates and our token Viet-Aussie mate. I'll be unlikely to influence the decision on where we go but can keep you informed of the venue.

Gold tickets weren't discounted when my mate got ours today sadly, so he cheap-ed it and we're going silver.

• Wins lotto, goes to Matamata - you Aussies are crazy!

Beats Auckland

• I'm a maybe, in Adelaide until Thursday. may need to reacquaint myself with the family

I still have a debt to pay you! I'm determined that we will catch up and I will pay said debt which I think was all drinks paid for at an event or TSF catch-up

• I still have a debt to pay you! I'm determined that we will catch up and I will pay said debt which I think was all drinks paid for at an event or TSF catch-up
    Nah pretty sure it's me you owe.

• I still have a debt to pay you! I'm determined that we will catch up and I will pay said debt which I think was all drinks paid for at an event or TSF catch-up

Jump on a plane and head over to the Tahs v Canes match.

• Oh how I wish!

• Going to be a fucking shit week for it actually:

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/randwick

Mr Solar Power over here is NOT happy

• I love it how the Weather thing is where the racetrack is!

• Get out of town Bones, Hooroo totally owes me a night on the piss. Sheesh

• Where's the honesty on this forum!

• Where's the honesty on this forum!

You don't even drink anymore and are always going on about healthy eating on the fitness forums. What's he gonna shout you all night ? water on the rocks with a splash of lemon ?

• Shhhhhh!! I was angling for hookers and coke rather than beeries and pies!

and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling MN5 kid!!

• I love it how the Weather thing is where the racetrack is!

I just use it because its the suburb next to the ground. Moore Park is technically closer, but only by a klick.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/moore-park

• Blade Thomson and JTA out for the Canes. Expecting the Tahs to field something like the same team as last week, but a few of the Wallabies will come back to starting spots in what is a pretty important game at home.

Ryan, TPN, Robertson
    Mumm, Skelton
    Dennis, Hooper, Palu
    Phipps, Foley
    Horne, Folau
    Naiyaravoro, Robinson
    Kellaway

Roach, Angus, Tilse, Lousi, Dempsey, Lucas, Carraro, Horwitz

I guess

Do Hooroos always pay their debts ?

• Do Hooroos always pay their debts ?

When he owed me he has!