SuperBru 2017

• does this pool rollover or does someone need to start a new one as I cant seem to find a TSF pool.

• @taniwharugby said in SuperBru 2017:

does this pool rollover or does someone need to start a new one as I cant seem to find a TSF pool.

I have reactivated TSFSUPER17 for use. Should be automatic join for last years participants. You should also get an email invite.

For anyone new this link should help

*Come play Super Rugby Predictor with me on Superbru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

https://www.superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=11811659

Pool name: TSFSUPER17

Pool code: hearedit*

Note: Unlike the Kiwipie comp, this one starts this week.

• Can I retire now?

Somehow I picked both games exactly correct! One of those times you wish your picks were in real bets.

• I thought I should record this moment, as I expect it wont last beyond next week, shame I'm only 2nd on the one that matters, KP's TSF comp!!

0_1521950330914_2427349f-8a53-41b8-93ae-aee990733a10-image.png

• @taniwharugby that was a pretty solid weeks scoring! Well done.

I used my good week in the one with only two games.

It's a surprisingly tough comp to make ground in this one. I consider my climb from bottom to middle an achievement.

• @crucial yep, might be time to call it a day, 2 weeks at the top of TSF, hit top on another league; it was a nice run, has to close out sometime. Nobody wins them all!

@crucial yep, might be time to call it a day, 2 weeks at the top of TSF, hit top on another league; it was a nice run, has to close out sometime. Nobody wins them all!

Picking the Jaguares was a good call - you got all the points when nobody else picked them.

• pretty much lead the whole way with TSF Superbru...take the glory while its there!

0_1533447988010_fbd7fada-44b2-42c4-8e9a-95a124068d10-image.png

pretty much lead the whole way with TSF Superbru...take the glory while its there!

0_1533447988010_fbd7fada-44b2-42c4-8e9a-95a124068d10-image.png

I tracked you all the way - your victory was by a massive 0.42 points. Unfortunately I picked exactly the same margin as you for the final instead of 2 points more ....

• @kiwipie a 0.42 point win is as good as a 42 point win...you were just not good enough 🙂

Was never gonna be much movement in the last round.